Friday, February 08, 2008

official MUMSA jersey.....ni tak tipu...serious

The jerseys are finally ready to be unveiled. This is serious talk. I was afraid it turned out like shit, thankfully it turned out fine, well thats my opinion. I might be biased seeing that I worked on this all by myself. So without any further delays, and so that finally you guys would get off my back, I give you the official MUMSA football jersey as modeled by yours truly , hope you guys like it.





Firstly, here are the features of the jersey

Its a Climalite Adidas, same concept as the Nike Dri-Fit ,(sorry dude, had to go with a company employing cheap labor, and I distinctly remember you said no Nike, so you see, I try to make everyone happy). As you can see from the first picture, we have the Adidas logo on the right side of the jersey white on black. On our left, placed right on our hearts, we have the official MUMSA logo, the excellent Bunga Raya/Silver Fern combination, which symbolizes the Malaysians in New Zealand. On the left sleeve, we have MUMSA proudly written on it, to tell the world we play for MUMSA. There is also the players jersey number printed front and center.

In the second picture, We have the players name and jersey number. The font used for the player name is the same as the one used on our MUMSA t-shirts, Eurostile. I thought it would be wise to keep that consistent. Not shown are that the sleeves sport the traditional Adidas three stripes.

The following are pictures of everyones jersey from the back and the front, so semua orang can see and not bug me to show them (sorry if I seem grumpy, but its stressful work you know...haha)



I'm quite happy with the result actually, was worried bout the logo turning out bad, but kudos to Hoops Station for another job well done. The numbering was another concern as I literally blindly picked it out of a list, because I had a headache at the time. So my job is done, and now it is your turn to pay 30 NZD as discussed. Nak bagi lebih for the the sweat and tears pun also welcome,(hint hint). See you guys back in Palmy in 2 weeks time.

5 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

cantik menarik tertarik.saya suka bunga itu.
warna itu
yin dan yang
...
soz!! it's only normal for my comments to have a touch of femininity. haha

Lutfi Belwael said...

*drool*

cant wait to see em LIVE!

Lutfi Belwael said...

wait, aku baru perasan.
kau pakaikan kat manequin ke ko pakaikan kat kerusi??
nooo..spoil..

Vagabond said...

Wehh aku nak satu bleh? haha

eL said...

nak jugak :(