Monday, April 05, 2010

Little Boy

For those reading that know me personally (which is probably the case as I doubt those who read my posts are strangers, if there are people who still read these posts), I am someone who rarely shows his emotions in public. Countless friends of Meqsu have asked her how she copes with my inability to show emotions, but she knows and I know I am a different creature around her..heh. The point is, I am known for my quiet nature.If I meet you, yes you meaning any of you, and I seem uninterested, thats just me, don't take offence, I do listen, trust me.
I have continued being emotionless despite getting my car, my second car after the legendary Toyota Celica that served me so well in New Zealand. Although I have not shown it through my facial expression, inside, I am feeling like a little boy who just got an expensive new toy. Alhamdulillah, as stated, I got my car last Wednesday and it is more relief rather than joy, but I am very happy. The car drives great (Its new, sure la great kan...but I remain optimistic nonetheless), thank god, as I didn't even test drive the car before I paid the booking fee. It was quite a spontaneous decision on my part, caused by differing opinions from friends and family. I really was set on buying a second hand car, first choice being an old school BMW, and then a used Vios, but when Mak repeatedly says to me "jangan degil, jangan beli second hand...", I conceded. I am a believer that when Mak says the same thing a few times, I better listen. 

Its a good feeling having that freedom of saying yes to any invitations and not having to ask permission from others. I am so thankful for Mak lending her car to me, which helped a lot with work. But yeah, now I feel like road tripping, haha...It was always my buddies that drove long distance, and now, I can do that. 

1 comment:

Lutfi Belwael said...

kereta apa shah? apa lagi? joyride!