Thursday, October 04, 2012

Rendering

This must be a norm for motion designers, file is rendering....estimated time to completion : 4 hours. That, or I was delusional thinking the laptop is powerful enough to handle heavy video editing. Another thing to consider upgrading for my dear FLOW

I have been wanting to write something for a while now. Thanks to the auto analysis of the blogspot engine, I can safely say that these posts wont even reach 2 or 3 pairs of eyes. Long gone are the days that I knew people were reading this blog, for one reason or another, partly due to a lack of interesting content, and also the lack of posts. Probably kicked off a few lists too. Heh. Even if that is the case, It gives me more freedom in the mind posting my thoughts, rather than just writing it on microsoft word. Probably it symbolizes that my thoughts would be sent into the universe and reach , even though no one reads it.

In a space of 2 weeks, I have given advice to 2 close friends on relationships. After the second person, I had a random thought that I could maybe be a psychiatrist or a school councilor. Hahaha. I feel I got through to my friends , and gave them sound and logical advice based on the almighty. It felt good as always. These weren't the first friends. I think I miss being the reliable friend in subang sometimes. Living outside of Subang Jaya has taken a toll on the amount of time I spend with my friends. When I do sit in, I felt the same feeling the first time I came back from NZ, sitting there not knowing and not willing to butt in. A brother called me out on that once , and his words are coming back to me these days. 

I think the stress and frustration of not playing any futsal/football/soccer is causing the nostalgia. That one or two hour futsal session and hot tea after with the boys are enough to keep me in the loop. This has been the longest I have gone without playing the beautiful game. 6 weeks if tonight is cancelled as well. I understand everyone has priorities these days, I have them too. Just want that one constant in a week. I have even tried reaching out to other groups for a taste of the sport, but even they cancel each week. Oh man... Only video games and BPL matches satisfy a humongous craving. In all actuality, like smaller drugs, it increases the hunger even more ! Dah tak tau main bola kot by now. 

The majority of us Kakibangkus are now happily married Alhamdulillah, The demographic has changed significantly this year, with no less than 6 that tied the knot. Last years unions have already shown dividends in the baby department, one delivered, one any day now, and 2 more are expecting early next year. I am humbled and privileged after so many years, our core friendships are still here, and continuing to the next generation. It is refreshing to see that our individual silent vows of staying friends are being kept. InsyaAllah.

Dangg, this actually worked. Feeling much much better. My brain is probably too small, need to unload to have full optimization. 


No comments: