Wednesday, September 30, 2009

and its the final month...

Its October. Finally, its my last month insyAllah as a student of Academics, because as they say, you never stop being a student after you leave school. I am excited to go back to Malaysia to be honest. I know most of you would say "apa bender lah kau Shah...Malaysia jugak kau nak..". Yes, I want Malaysia, because I am Malaysia. Many would say its bad now, with the politics and the crime and bad economy, the weather, the inconsiderate people. But, hey, if we Malaysians don't wanna live in our own country, who would? If we aren't willing to do something about it...who would?. Anyways, pardon my few sentences of ranting, but too many have said the same things, which are undeniably true, but why run away when we should stay and make things better. hehe

I have 2 assignments more to go, and a test, then its just counting the days to the end of October for my exams. I have started to pack a couple of bags, and hope to send them back ahead of my flight soon. Apart from that, I need to sell a few of my possessions, some unwanted, some required to help me last this final month. I am trying to sell them to friends, but it is hard at this stage, as not only myself are low on finances, especially in the closing months of the semester. I just hope everything falls into place, and get my stuff sorted before we have to move out of Marne St.

Someone asked me, "tak sedih ker bulan-bulan terakhir kau?". I actually at this moment have no straight answer for that, but leaning towards a "No". I have had friends that have left for good, who try their hardest not to go back to Malaysia. They love it here. I just like it here. Malaysia has so much more meaning to me. I know most of you would say, "eleh, ader awek skarang mesti lah Malaysia ader more meaning". I agree, she has given more meaning, but Malaysia just fits me better, the air I breathe is more sweeter in Malaysia, smog and smoke and heat and humidity runs through my veins. Clean air, cold winds just makes me ill too many times, haha. I can safely say cold weather..I had enough. Only vacations after this, no more living through it.

I can say that, I will miss this country. How can I not. I have grown so much over the pas
t 3 years. The laughter and tears and evolving mentally will always be remembered. Friends I have made, Malaysians and from other countries, I will cherish. I know this post is somewhat pre mature. There would be every chance that I would not pass one paper, and have to eat my words, hehe..but i'm pretty confident that would not happen, insyAllah.

I will try and post something before I really leave.

In other news, my nephew will be a month old in a couple of days. So here are pictures of him....




The bottom right picture is probably the only picture I have seen him actually opening his eyes. Heh. Comel gak ah budak nih.

Later People

1 comment:

zuema said...

wah..sedih pulak shah buat entry ni kan~~hehe.gud luck with ur exam..