Thursday, September 03, 2009

Untuk Raiyan Azzim

After months of eagerly waiting, finally my first ever nephew was born on the 3rd of September 2009. He is named by his parents, my abang and kak linda, Raiyan Azzim. Syukur Alhamdulillah, he is healthy, the mother is healthy, our family is truly blessed.

Meet Raiyan Azzim bin Ozidin...



He is very the fair, like his mother. At present time, i think he looks very much like Kak Linda, putih dan bulat. hehe. I for one was actually worried for the two, as complication after complications came, due dates were pushed forward and back. So for my nephew, my first of many acts of affection for you, and since I am not there to greet you in person, this is my present.. Nazarku untuk kamu...




(to readers, sorry for the ugly bald headed me, look away...look away)

now our hair the same length..hehe

To Mak, Kak Yang and Abang..It has always been the four of us for the longest time, we are truly blessed that in a year, our family has grown by two. Caya-lah Kak Wati !...hehe. May god continue to bless our family.

Raiyan, i'll be back soon to teach you football, because your Abah is kakibangku for real. hehe. Kidding abang,...

Hasta Luego




2 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

yeslaaa baby virgo!! congrats to your bro and family!

Anonymous said...

sooo cuteeeee. congrats to ur whole family! :)