Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fuyoo...only 5 days and a new post..

I've been reading a few other blogs of mostly friends but some strangers and been wanting to write something intelligent and profound as their posts are. Sadly, I have nothing of that calibre at this moment, and will instead write about something else.

The something else is Saturday, where MUMSA joined the festival of cultures selling Malaysian food. I was assigned (let's say assigned and not ordered), to help by transporting the food from the halls where it was cooked by the tireless women of MUMSA, to the square where it was to be sold. I asked Ezim to help out, and at 9.15 AM we started doing the job.


When we arrived with the food, there were already a number of people there at the square, mostly delivery guys like us, unloading their food or merchandise. MUMSA's booth was located between the Bengalee and Pakistani societies booths. Upon arriving, the booth was already set to go, and was just awaiting for the food to be presented. (As I am writing this, I just realised my novia won't read this, coz this is kin\d of a report..haha). Other MUMSA volunteers were already there most donning the white MUMSA t-shirt as shown below. The top guys had planned the day well, deploying almost 10 promoters armed with flyers to promote the booth, and help raise money fotr the Bersatu games coming up.
Everything went well. with the weather and sales, and the top people tell me that the outcome was good, which is all good.



The day was topped off with a great meal prepared by Saffy's mom, who came and visted him for the week. Nasi Dagang was great, and the achar, which was probably the most perfect achar I ever tasted, was a great way to top off the days event.

Ok, now to finish up the last part of my assignment...

Hasta Luego mi amigos

2 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

eh uncer chipsmore.
5days and a new post.but so short.doesn't make up for all the other missing months.

Anonymous said...

heyy nice t-shirt!

and update me moreeee. okeh. tomite nak gi officialkan jersey. jgn jeles :p