Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I know, I know its been a while...

There have been many (many is actually just 2 people by the way) who follow or check this humble blog of mine that has been asking me why isn't there any new posts. Okay, that sums up my rustiness in writing, because I think that first sentence seems wrong somehow.

Anyhoo..despite telling myself I don't have anything interesting to write about, well nothing that would interest my readers (eleeh...readers...macam la got people read this blog other than myself mostly..haha)...there are actually a few things to write about. Firstly, Abang got married, alhamdulillah, and I couldn't ask for a better sister in law...and they're already pregnant! I'm so very happy for them, and looking forward to my first nephew or niece to pop out, and influence that baby to grow up and support Arsenal. hehe

Secondly, If you've read the previous two post before this one, you might have sensed that there was something fishy going on with me, well not fishy, but wierd?? Let's just say, that everything went well, feelings were expressed and now I'm happy as a hamper...or is it camper?...or is that the wrong expression used?

These past few months back here in ol' Palmy North has been different in the sense that I am kind of anti social and more doing school work than MUMSA work, which I feel people within are taking it like I'm turning my back on the club, and putting a masam face, which is really just a facade to throw them off actually, because i'm the kind that will be obligated to help my friends, so i'm just doing that masam face so they don't ask, so I don't have to do it.....pelik kan? I know.

The only shining light these days are my new flatmates, who keep me company, and my "novia" who keeps me calm everyday. My "novia" knows the whole story, and keeps me sane and happy, and It sucks that she's not here, but thankful that I have her to count on and to talk to. Miss her loads and loads and loads. I used to think...those people in relationships exaggerate their "rindu" but I know now i'm admittedly wrong. Oh and thats the reason why i'm a bit reluctant to add new posts, coz I know i'll talk about my "novia" a lot...and don't want to bore people with obvious things. haha. I will try to write other stuff as usual.

So I feel better now that this blog has been updated at last....hehe...it won't be another 3 month gap, I promise.

On another note, I've been reading this blog who calls himself penyagak...who I actually know in person, and I think his posts are damn funny.

anf oh...I finally realised one of my dreams, which is to learn the spanish language. Doing it as my elective this semester. So Hasta Luego mi amigos

1 comment:

FlyingDragon said...

YAY!!! you're not d only one reading ur own blog bro!! hahah...good to have u back!!