Sunday, March 29, 2009

What it does to people..

Firstly, I'd just like to say that I just drank a mixture of hot chilli powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, lime juice, mustard, mayonaisse, bbq sauce, chilli sauce and taco sauce after losing at UNO. WTF? UNO of all games to lose at. I am proud to say i did not puke, but currently perut and anus berasa pedas. Heh.

Rindu. A feeling that a person gets when he or she longs for another person, persons, place, or thing. That was a definition by me, and not by any dictionary. Like love or hate, it must be a very popular feeling, because there are a shit load of songs that have the theme of missing someone, or have the word "rindu" in the title. "I don't wanna MISS a thing", "I MISS you", "Bila RINDU", "Benci tapi RINDU"..hehe...you get the picture.

Anyway..missing someone for me has much more significant meaning these days because of my novia. I mean, i've missed many people before, my family, especially my mak and opah, my malaysia, my kakibangkus, but having that feeling after getting together with my novia, I find that there are different degrees of RINDU.

RiINDU make you sad sometimes, but also sometimes make you work harder to be with whomever or whatever you are missing. It makes you daydream, and stare out into nothingness, leaving your world behind and flying off in your mind towards the object of that you are missing. For the most cases, RINDU makes you appreciate that person or persons or place or location so much more..heh

Estoy pensando siempre en tu mi bohemoth...

I leave you of an image of a typical person staring out into nothingness, mind somewhere else...when missing someone...

Hasta Luego

No comments: